Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term 'banglewale.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website 'TraaRetail Ventures LLP' whose registered office in Agra (for detail click About us) . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Banglewale.com reserve the right to cancel any order without any prior intimation
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TraaRetail Ventures LLP prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Terms and conditions also includes all the policies which also includes cancellation,return and refund policies, shipping and delivery policies etc but not limited by it
- You also here by agreeing all the terms and condition included our cancellation and refund policy
- You also here by agreeing all our shipping and delivery policies
- Banglewale.com is a retail store and by that logic we assume that user buys our products strictly for its personal purposes and not for commercial reselling . We assume the same until and unless something otherwise is communicated to us.
- By act of purchasing or ordering on this website, or by verbal,or by email or otherwise you are here by authorize us to issue a deceleration letter for transit purposes from your behalf , copy of which can be provided on request , for the same send us a mail at email@example.com or contact us at our given contacts in the website
- For product outside India , any duties and taxes levied by authorities of importing countries is a liability of the buyer
- All the dispute will be subjected to jurisdiction of court of Agra exclusively